Win tickets to Henley SummerFest!
Book now for SummerFest - 26th June at Henley Showground.
Catch talented tributes including Queen, The Spice Girls and Robbie... all hosted by Trev!
Answer the question below for a chance to win a 2 adult, 2 child family pass plus a £50 fairground voucher!
Henley SummerFest is for people of all ages, we have something for everyone!
Hosted by Trev from JACKfm, you will enjoy our line up of talented tribute acts on stage with a backdrop of stunning hot air balloons before a fabulous fireworks finale and loads more in between!
So bring a picnic and relax in a huge natural amphitheatre at the Culden-Faw Estate for this unforgettable summer evening out!
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The following competition rules (“Specific Competition Rules”) together with the Jack Radio Group general competition terms and conditions (“General Rules”) (which can be found here) apply to the Henley Summer Fest competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday May 3rd 2021 to Sunday 9th May 2021 23:59 on JACKfm Oxfordshire, JACK 2 Hits, Jack 3 & Chill (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Competition Rules and the General Rules and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must register online at the Radio Station website.
4. Online entry will open at 00:01 on Monday May 3rd 2021 and close at 23:59 on Friday 7th May 2021.
5. Entries received before the opening time or after the closing time will not be included in the Competition.
6. From all eligible entries, one Entrant will be selected at random to win. Our representative will contact the Entrant on the phone number or email supplied during the online registration.
7. We reserve the right to select another Entrant if we are unable to contact any Entrant.
8. The judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The Competition is open to UK residents 18 years of age or over and based in the UK at the time of entry.
10. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
11. The winner will receive one family pass for Henley Summer Fest on June 26th 2021 plus a £50 fairground voucher. The prize does not include any accommodation or travel. Specific Terms & Conditions regarding festival, venue and event will be supplied to the winner of the prize by the Henley Summer Fest organisers.
12. No alternative prize will be offered should the event be cancelled for any reason.