Ts and Cs
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the Kit Out Your Club promotion to commence on Monday 16th June 2014.
These Terms and Conditions should be read in conjunction with the JACKfm general Competition Terms and Conditions which can be found by clicking here. In the event of a conflict between these Terms and Conditions and the JACKfm general Competition Terms and Conditions these Terms and Conditions will take precedence.
- 106 JACKfm, JACK 2 and The Athlete Centre are going to give 1 Oxfordshire sports team up to £1,000 worth of kit in the Kit Out Your Club promotion.
- Entries will open on Monday 16th of June and will close at midday on Wednesday 25th of June.
- Oxfordshire sports teams will be encouraged to enter through the 106 JACKfm or JACK 2 websites and will have to tell us why they think they deserve to win.
- 3 teams will be shortlisted to appear at our live final which will be announced on the morning of Thursday 26th of June 2014.
- The live final will be held on Friday 27th of June at The Athlete Centre, Studio 1+2 Osney Mead House. Oxford, Oxfordshire between the hours of 6am – 9am.
- At least 3 members of the shortlisted teams must be in attendance at the live final, failure to be available for this will result in disqualification from the contest.
- Teams will also be able to submit a link to a video message, telling us why they should win.
- No preference will be given to teams who submit a video message over those who don’t submit one.
- Entries must come from official representative of the clubs and the entries will be judged on their individual merit and 3 clubs will be shortlisted for the final.
- The prize will be up to £1000 worth of sports kit for the winning club
- The contest is open to Oxfordshire sports teams only.
- There are no age restrictions on teams that apply.
- It is at the discretion of 106 JACKfm as to whether a team is a team or not.
- The Athlete Centre logo will be prominently placed on the front of the winning kit.
- The 106 JACKfm logo will be placed on a secondary position on the winning kit.
- The club crest / logo will be on the winning kit.
- No other sponsor logos will be allowed on the winning kit.
- In the event of the winning team not having space on their kit, training / warm up kit will be purchased with the Athlete Centre and 106 JACKfm branding on it.
- It is at the discretion of 106 JACKfm as to which brand of kit will be purchased but this decision will be made in correspondence with the winning club.
- The prize does not include footwear.
- Kit must adhere to accredited league standards of the winning team.
- Winners will be selected by a panel of judges selected by JACK fm and The Athlete Centre.
METHOD OF ENTRY
- The method of entry will be through submission of an entry form through www.jackfmoxfordshire.co.uk or www.jackfm2oxfordshire.co.uk
- The contest will run from Monday 16th of June and will finish on Friday 27th of June 2014.
USE OF PHOTOS ETC
- It is a condition of entry that JACKfm has the right to publicise the names, characters, likenesses or voices of any contestants for any promotion or matter incidental to the contest.
- Contestants also acknowledge that their photo may be used for a promotional display at the prize provider’s location.
- Contestants consent to their entry being read out on air and to their telephone and other conversations with JACKfm being broadcast on air.
- Any prize winner may also be required by JACKfm to participate in a photo, video and/or film session and acknowledges that JACKfm has the right to use such publicity photos, videos and/or films in any medium and in any reasonable manner it sees fit, unless that person advises JACKfm at the time of claiming the cash bounty that he/she wishes to retain his/her anonymity.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, all contestants release from and indemnify Passion Radio (Oxford) Ltd (JACKfm), its directors, employees and parent and subsidiary undertakings against any and all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize(s) or participation in the contestant including (but not limited to) loss of income, personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, or due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
- The winning team will be announced and notified in person, live on 106 JACKfm on the morning of Friday 27th June.
- Winners of prizes will be required to pick up their prize at JACKfm at a time to be announced by JACKfm. Proof of age and identity in a form satisfactory to JACKfm (in its absolute discretion) must be provided prior to any prize being awarded or paid.
INELIGIBLE TO ENTER
- Employees/contractors of JACKfm and their immediate families and those associated with JACKfm and Passion Radio (Oxford) Ltd are ineligible to enter or win a prize.
- Friends and extended family of The Athlete Centre and employees and their immediate families of all associated sponsors and participating companies are also ineligible to enter or win a prize.
- Any decisions in relation to eligibility to enter will be made by JACKfm and all decisions will be final.
WINNER TO ACCEPT TERMS & CONDITIONS
- An official representative of the winning team must sign these terms & conditions in a form prescribed by Passion Radio (Oxford) Ltd in order to receive their prize. Failure to do so will result in disqualification from the competition.
TERMINATION OF CONTEST
- JACKfm may terminate this competition at any time at its absolute discretion without liability to any contestant or other person.
- In all matters, all decisions of JACKfm staff will be final and cannot be contested. No correspondence or discussions will be entertained.
- The promoter is Passion Radio (Oxford) Ltd trading as JACKfm & JACK 2, Broadcast Centre, 270 Woodstock Rd, Oxford, OX2 7NW. The registered address Passion Radio (Oxford) Ltd is Broadcast Centre, 270 Woodstock Rd, Oxford, OX2 7NW.