Operations Administrator at M&M Waste Solutions
- More from Skilled
Phone Number: 01865 880559
Address: Worton Park, Cassington, OX29 4FL
Due to a maternity leave, M&M Waste Solutions are looking for a highly organised and efficient professional with a strong background in administration to join our Operations team in order to assist with the performance and maintenance of responsibilities and obligations of the organisation.
For this role of Operations Administrator, you will be resourceful, have excellent organisational skills, be a good problem solver, and have the ability to work on multiple tasks at once. You should possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
This role is available on a 15-month fixed term contract potential to full time position within the business.
- Provide administrative and support services to the Operations Team.
- Be responsible for the administration of operational records.
- Edit and update spreadsheets and other business documents.
- Assist with the completion of Health and Safety reporting systems.
- Minimum of 4 GCSEs at grade A* - C (9-4) or equivalent including English and maths, although A-Levels or equivalent qualifications would be beneficial
- Experience of working in an administrative role.
- Proficiency in MS Office with expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Have good organisational skills and demonstrate a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A willingness to learn and the ability to adapt are essential.
Salary: £22,000.00 - £25,000.00 per year based on experience
Schedule: Monday to Friday from 8am to 4:30pm.
COVID-19 considerations: We are a COVID-19 secure place
Work remotely: No
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org