Commercial Gas Engineer @ HCS Oxford
- More from Skilled
Phone Number: 01865 847424
Address: Honeyduke House, 61 Mill Street, Kidlington, Oxfordshire, OX5 2EE
Job Vacancy: Commercial Gas Engineer, Oxfordshire.
“If you have an eye for detail, ability to perform under pressure and would like a new challenge then you could be the Commercial Gas Engineer we’re looking for.”
Heating & Cooling Services Ltd are looking for an experienced Commercial Gas Engineer to join our growing team. We are an Oxfordshire based company, serving both the commercial (80%) and domestic (20%) markets.
As the Commercial Gas Engineer, you will carry out planned and reactive maintenance across a number of prestigious commercial contracts.
The ideal candidate will be required to hold all their commercial qualifications and be competent in the following areas:
• Service, Repair and Installation of commercial systems (Boilers & Associated equipment).
• Carry out diagnostic and fault finding.
• Purging, strength testing & gas pipework installation up to (or above) 6″.
• Maintain PPM Paperwork.
• Efficiently maintain and repair plant equipment.
• Comply with company policies and procedures.
• Carry out work in a safe and diligent manner.
• Comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures.
In return, HCS Ltd can offer:
Great paying, optional overtime
Only on call 1 in 8 weekends!
Clear route of progression or training
Salary on offer between £34,000 – £38,000 dependant on experience
Should this role be of interest, then please get in touch:
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
For an informal, confidential chat please call: 01865 847424
No agencies, please.