Accounts Administrator at M&M Waste Solutions
- More from Finance
Phone Number: 01865 880559
Address: Worton Park, Cassington , OX29 4FL
If you’re looking for a career move into an exciting and fast paced waste management sector, this is your chance to join one of Oxfordshire’s premier waste companies.
Here at M&M Waste Solutions we are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the right people and our workforce is our most important resource. With significant ongoing investment into our business, a recent acquisition and the continued development of our people, M&M Waste Solutions is continually building for the future.
- Sales Ledger - To produce weekly invoicing, using internal software.
- Credit Control – Assisting with credit control, contacting customers by phone and email.
- Purchase Ledger– Coding and Posting invoices/credits and expense claim forms, reconciliation of supplier statements. Create BACS payment runs and liaise with suppliers.
- Bank reconciliation – Post and reconcile receipts and payments to the bank statement.
- Petty cash transactions – Post and reconcile receipts and payments.
- Support finance team on all financial matters within the group as and when requested by the line manager.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Sage 50 Accounts experience
- Microsoft Office skills (primarily Excel and Outlook)
- Have experience of working in a Finance Team
- An ability to meet key deadlines and a focus on attention to detail and accuracy
Previous applicants need not apply - no agencies please
Confidentiality Assured – M&M Skip Hire Ltd is an equal opportunities employer - no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Personal data provided to M&M Skip Hire Ltd is held in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR and related UK data protection legislation. The personal data you provide in your application, and as part of the recruitment process, will only be held and processed for the selection of this role. Your personal data relating to the application will be held for 3 months after which time all details will be destroyed.
Reference ID: Acc Admin #2
Application deadline: 30/09/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000.00 - £24,000.00 per year based on experience.
The Group Accounts team work remotely from the main Waste Transfer Station in a Covid secure office at Worton Park.