JACK's £50-£500 Challenge
Here at JACK, we are getting ready for our Radiothon in aid of Ronald McDonald House Charities United Kingdom, and part of that is to give you £50. All you have to do is try your best at turning that £50 into £500 (or more!) for Ronald McDonald House Oxford. The challenge has started and the leaderboard will appear next week, but don't worry, still time to get involved!
Remember, this is a chance for you to help a worthwhile charity whilst getting some lovely coverage for you and your business.
Here are just a few ideas of what you can do with the £50 to turn it into £500 (or more!!)
• Buy some ingredients for a Tea/Coffee morning or a Bake sale.
• Buy a raffle prize then sell tickets
• Do a sweepstake (guess the number of sweeties in a jar – closest keeps the jar and sweets!
• Buy some clippers and shave some heads for sponsorship
• Run a (virtual or even real nowadays!) Quiz night and use it to buy prizes
• Organise a team challenge/challenges or an office Olympics
• Auction/Promise Auction
Who knows, maybe your business is the business in Oxfordshire who turns £50 into the most money possible? But anything you and your colleagues are able to do, will mean a lot, and go a heck of a long way within Ronald McDonald House Charities in Oxford.
To get involved, fill in the form below!
If you have any questions regarding this project, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ronald McDonald House Oxford offers a free 'home from home' to parents whose children are often suffering with the worst of illnesses and require hospitalisation for long periods of time, often far from home.
The environment allows parents to maintain a routine and provide a space away from the hospital wards.
Find out more at rmhc.org.uk