Half Price Scandinavian Cookery Course at Denman
- Browse Vouchers
Grab a place on the Scandinavian Cookery Course at Denman for just £85 instead of £170
This course runs on the 26th March 2020
Learn the art of Hygge and Fika. Linda will share her experience of living beyond the Arctic Circle in Northern Norway. Scandinavian cookery revolves around a varied diet of seasonal produce to be enjoyed. Recipes will include; Meatballs, dreamy mash and cranberry sauce, Johansson potatoes, Scandi fish soup, Nordic open sandwiches and Rye pancakes with berries and syrup.
Date - 12th March 2020
10.00am – 10.30am: Arrival and refreshments. Please book in at Reception on arrival.
10.30am – 1.00pm: Introduction to course and first session
1.00pm – 2.00pm: Lunch and the chance to visit the college shop and stroll the grounds
2.00pm – 4.30pm: Session 2
4.30pm: Afternoon Tea
Full details of the course can be found here!
- ONCE YOU HAVE PURCHASED YOUR VOUCHER WE WILL PASS ON YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO DENMAN COLLEGE, WHO'LL EMAIL YOU CONFIRMATION OF YOUR PLACE ON THE COURSE.
- Limit 1 voucher per booking
- May buy multiple as gifts.
- No change given.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offers or WI Discount
- Subject to availability.
- Please advise you have a voucher when booking, which must be done in advance of using your voucher.
- Redeemable to the value shown on the voucher for the offer as described online.