Better than Half Price Food and Drink at The Shepherds Hut, Ewelme
- Browse Vouchers
Grab £50 worth of food and drink at The Shepherds Hut in Ewelme for just £25.00
Following a full refurbishment, you'll receive a very warm welcome inside this cosy traditional village pub and restaurant. The pub is 200 years old, full of character and set in a beautiful village called Ewelme, nr Wallingford.
Come in and try out our new menu, from a Herb Encrusted Rack of Lamb, Roasted Duck Breast, 28 day aged sirloin steak to pub classics and so much more. We source all our products from small suppliers within Oxfordshire. We have a great selection of fine wines, champagnes, over 40 different Gins along with a wide variety of beers, pop in, relax and enjoy the atmosphere of this lovely pub with family, friends and you can even bring the dog.
Christmas Menu is now available and we are open for bookings on Christmas, we will be open Christmas Day for food and drinks.
You can relax by the fire when it’s cold or you can sit outside in our extensive garden which also has a bar.
Gary Flux and his team look forward to seeing you all.
*PLEASE NOTE IMAGES USED ON THIS PAGE DO NOT REPRESENT FOOD SERVED AT THE SHEPHERDS HUT
Voucher Terms and Conditions
- Booking by phone only - please call 01491 836636 to make your booking. Online bookings not accepted with the JACK Shop voucher
- Voucher not valid to be used on Bank Holidays, Mothers Day, Fathers Day, Good Friday, Valentines Day and on Sundays
- Vouchers valid Monday - Saturday on both Lunch and Dinner
- Valid for 90 days from date of purchase
- Limit 1 voucher per booking/transaction/table.
- May buy multiple as gifts.
- Cannot be used against drinks only.
- No change given.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- Subject to availability.
- Please advise you have a voucher when booking, which must be done in advance of using your voucher.
- Redeemable to the value shown on the voucher for the offer as described online.
PLEASE NOTE - IMAGES USED ON THIS PAGE DO NOT REPRESENT FOOD SERVED AT THE SHEPHERDS HUT.View T & C's