Register Your Baby
Please note that registration has now closed. Any applications now received will not be counted.
Terms and Conditions
- The prize is a £500 voucher to spend at The Oxford Pram Centre
- No cash equivalent or alternative prizes will be given and the prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
- The chosen 3 finalists will compete in a crawling race at The Oxford Pram Centre at Oxford Trade Centre, Harrow Rd, Oxford OX4 6NU on Thursday 3rd September 2015 between 10am-1pm
- The winner will be the baby who crawls to the finish line first.
- Any baby that walks/runs will need to restart the race
- The judge’s decision is final and cannot be contested
Rules and Regulations
- Standard JACKfm terms and conditions can be seen by clicking here
- All babies must be under 18months old
- All babies entered must have the permission of their parent or guardian
- Entries close at Tuesday 25th August
- By entering, parents/guardians agree to photos/videos of their child being used for marketing purposes on JACKfm including but not limited to the company website and social media accounts.
- Parents/Guardians must be available for a phone interview with the JACKfm panel on Wednesday 26th August between 9.30am-12.30pm
- A panel of at least 3 JACKfm representitives will decide upon the 3 finalist babies. They will make their decision based of the parents/guardians/baby’s perceived entertainment value
- The three finalist babies will be announced on Thursday 27th August
- A parent/guardian of each finalist baby will need to be available on the phone between 7am-9am on Monday 31st August, Tuesday 1st September and Wednesday 2nd of September for an on air chat during The Morning Glory with Trev and Caroline
- On the day of the competition, the baby will need to be accompanied by TWO adults, one of who must be their parent or guardian
- The finalist babies and their accompanying adults need to be present in person at The Oxford Pram Centre for the competition itself on Thursday 3rd September between 10am-1pm
- Babies must be supervised by a parent or guardian at all times during the competition