The Clues So Far
We've been following someone in Oxfordshire for weeks.
We know everything about them - and will give the £2,000 when they identify themselves.
Listen for new clues about the winner at 7.30am and 1pm every weekday on JACK.
Here's what we know about the Chosen One so far:
- The Chosen One has been spotted in Oxford city centre.
- They have a middle name.
- They've seen Dirty Dancing.
- They have been on an island.
- They've been spotted swimming.
- They went to university.
- They have a number on the front door of their home.
- They have a brother.
- They have a niece.
- They've visited Cardiff.
- Their workplace is close to a railway line.
- They're female.
- She had a box of chocolates delivered to her at work in December.
- Her home is mid-terrace.
- They were seen in Cowley Library last Friday (2nd February).
- There is a café at the end of their road.
- There's often a blue bike chained to the railings outside their home.
- They give public talks.
- They've been seen dancing at Oxford Town Hall.
- They live in a basement flat.
- They work at the headquarters of their employer.
Reckon that's describing you? Or someone you know? The Chosen One's worth £2,000, but only when they identify themselves. Get them to call 01865 575 106 now.