Round 1's Clues
We've been following someone in Oxfordshire for weeks.
We know everything about them - and will give them £1,000 when they identity themselves.
Listen for new clues about the person at 7.30am and 1pm every weekday on JACKfm.
Here's what we know about the Chosen One so far:
- They've been on holiday by the sea.
- They're employed.
- They were ill at some point in 2017.
Their home has a white front door.
They live south of Oxford city centre.
They're not an only child.
They don't live on a main road.
They work for a company with more than 30 employees.
They've not always lived in Oxfordshire.
- They have patio doors at the back of their home.
- They've been spotted in Waitrose.
- They have a beard.
- Their wife works in London.
- They have cream curtains in their lounge.
Reckon it's you? Give 01865 575106 a tinkle. You never know...